Outdoor Deck Furniture
Welcome to a premier condo address in Ocean City, Maryland. The Plaza is located on 98th Street & Coastal Highway, right in middle of all the action. Inside, the Plaza exudes luxury, large open spaces with full amenities. Outside, from either porch, which faces East to West, you will experience the most breath taking views of both the bay and the ocean. Moreover, in the late afternoon, early evening you can enjoy the amazing sunset and everything our stress-free resort living has to offer.
There is so much to do at the Plaza; there is no need to go anywhere else. Consider the possibilities, such as walking outside your unit and immediately finding yourself directly on the beach, which is less than 20 yards away. Of course, before you hit the beach you will pass one of the largest half-acre decks and outdoor pools that Ocean City has to offer. In addition, this outdoor area boasts a Jacuzzi, kiddie pool, Tiki Beach Bar and Restaurant. If you prefer, enjoy indoor dining at the “The Monkey Bar” with their daily cuisine specials and happy hour. After a bite to eat or if you need a break from the sun, take pleasure in accessing the large indoor pool facilities, which also include whirlpools and saunas, or stop by the in-house video arcade game room, which is located on the first floor, to unleash your inner child or, of course, allow your kids to have some fun.
This end unit condominium unit provides complete luxury including:
- Three completely furnished luxury bedrooms and two full baths. Two of the bedrooms provide private porches with ocean and bay front views
- New cabinets, counter tops and fully stocked kitchen (2012)
- New bar area, living room, and dining room area accented with high quality beach decor in 2012
- Upgraded carpeting and natural tile throughout
- Accommodates 8 comfortably with 2 extra sleeping accommodations when using the queen sleeper in the living room
- Large spacious living room and dining room for 8 with ocean views creating an incredible dining experience
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Cable TV (includes HBO), phones and wireless internet. All large flat screen HD-TVs added in 2012
- On-site management assistance to lend a hand with your needs, which includes concierge services as well as luggage cart assistance
- Located only one block from Coast Highway, which is convenient to most Ocean City attractions as well as public bus routes
- Underground parking garage with 24-hour security service and surveillance for your safety and well-being
- New bedding and plush dream sleep mattresses added in 2012
For those who prefer more of the blue: they don’t call it the White Marlin capital of the world for nothing. You will find the best of offshore fishing right here! The White Marlin Open, one of the world’s largest dollar fishing tournaments with over $3,000,000 in prize money, can be found here. Consider renting a small boat to fish on the bay side or head out in the open waters for tuna, dolphin, sharks, white marlin or the larger blue marlins as there are plenty of quality boats available the Ocean City Fishing Center or Sunset Marina in West Ocean City. Or, maybe you prefer other types of water sports; there are many wet bike, Jet Ski and sailboat rentals throughout the resort area.
For those who prefer the green stuff, there are 13 local golf courses, which include Gary Player’s River Run Golf Course, within a 10-minute drive.
When venturing to eat, the options available are limitless with over 250 restaurants serving many types of cuisine. If you are looking for great pizza, possibly a 200 foot buffet dinner bar or maybe a romantic restaurant, it can be found close by. If you enjoy the nightlife, stop by any number of the local bars for great music of all kinds. Enjoy the evening entertainment till 2 AM.
No one can visit Ocean City with a night on the famous boardwalk, where the kids and adults will find great rides from teacups to roller coasters and arcades. Plus, there are over 200 food vendors and stores, which sell everything from hermit crabs to fine home décor. Or start your day with a relaxing early morning walk on the boards or maybe a bike ride? Please feel free to bring your own or rent one from any of the nearby rental locations. Either way, you will enjoy the morning sun and ocean breeze on your face.
Just 10 minutes to the North are the beaches of Delaware, which include Dewey, Bethany and Rehoboth. Dewey Beach offers a lively nightlife while Bethany and Rehoboth feature 5 star restaurants, outstanding shopping and some upscale boutiques. Then, just a few more miles down the road, enjoy some of the largest outlet shopping in the state, where you can take advantage of bargains on everything!
With so much to do in so little time, might we suggest you settle in for an extra week